Monday 3 February 2014

Nice and Happy Things



Just a few of the things making me happy lately.......



.........my favourite little jug filled with lovely yellow roses.


The colours always cheer me up.




............crochet and tea while listening to the radio.


A lovely, relaxing way to spend an hour in the afternoon.




..........a slice of pistachio loaf cake baked by my husband.


It's really delicious and great with tea or coffee.




......old picnic hampers bought from charity shops.


I have a growing collection of these. They're great for
storing toys, fabrics and all sorts of things.




........a visit to David Mellor in Hathersage, Derbyshire.


It's one of our favourite places to go to in the Peak District. We always
stop by the cafe then have a look around the design museum,
cutlery factory and the country shop where I treated myself
to this bright yellow egg cup.




Thanks for reading!

Wishing you all a wonderful week!




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! My mother has that same jug! The cake looks delicious, congratulations to your husband on his baking skills. I have a collection of wicker picnic hampers too, they are so useful for storing wool, fabric and crafty things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post Marion! Such pretty yellow roses and the pistachio cake looks gorgeous.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete