Tuesday 18 February 2014

Nice and Happy Things



Just a few of things making me happy lately.......



.........making this little bag for my older daughter.


It was a quick and easy project and now she has a
bag to keep her dance shoes in.




.......another Sunday afternoon spent baking with the girls.


This time we made Mary Berry's sultana and orange traybake. Yummy!




.......a dry and sunny morning like we had today.


We went for a walk before heading to a nearby playground for
some playtime, something we haven't done in ages and
the girls loved it.




.......this Bjorn Wiinblad plate from my mother-in-law.


It was a surprise Valentine's Day present for us and it's a lovely
addition to our little collection.




........reading my favourite magazines with a lovely cup of tea.


It's my preferred way to spend an hour in the afternoon alongside
crafting, baking and looking round antiques shops of course.



Thanks for reading!



Have a lovely week!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Marion,

    What lovely weather you're having. I bet your girls are so happy that they get to go to the playground.

    Those bars looks so yummy...and that plate is to die for!

    I just received your package yesterday and blogged about it today. Thanks so much for spoiling me rotten. I love everything that you sent me. You are such a thoughtful and sweet lady : )

    Thanks again and have a great week!!!
    Virna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sewing and baking, and playing with the children is such a lovely way to spend the day,

    ReplyDelete